MICROBE // 2 Probe Phased-Array Scanner
The Microbe – BTG006 is a small hand held scanner with built in encoder and magnetic wheels. It is designed to translate two Phased Array probe around ferrous piping and vessels.
- Modular Design: The Microbe is fully compatible with the Rotix scanner and Stix system.
- Probe Holders: Adjustable to accommodate multiple probe and wedge combinations.
- Umbilical: Modular and removable umbilical, can be used for one axis and two axis scans.
- Brake system: Locks scanner in required position.
- Magnetic Wheels: Coated with urethane for smooth rolling. Stackable to allow for increased magnetism.
- Removable handle: Removable cover to access connections and provide cable management.
- Encoder: Integrated encoder is compatible with all standard instruments.
- Environmental Seal: O-ring gaskets and seals protect internal components from contaminants.
- Pipe Range, Circumferential: 4.4cm (1.5”) O.D. to flat
- Pipe Range, Longitudinal: 7.6cm (3.0”) to flat
- Scanner Dimensions: 7.5 x 8.4 x 11.4cm (2.95” x 3.30” x 4.50”) (Microbe base only).
- Weight: 960grams (2.1 lbs) (Microbe base only).
- Encoder Resolution: 19.2 steps/mm
- Probe Holding Capacity: 2 Phased Array wedges
- Umbilical Length: 5m
- Inspection Surface: Ferrous
- Microbe module with one axis encoder
- 5m Encoder Cable (2 axis compatible, optional encoder required)
- 35cm (13.8in) Frame Bar
- 2 Slip Joint Phased Array probe holders (Adjustable wedge size) with Standard Drop Arms
- 2 Long Drop Arm probe holder arm sets
- 2 Additional magnetic wheels
- Probe holder spare parts kit
- 3mm hex tool
- Irrigation kit
- Rugged carrying case
|Clearance:||10.2 cm (4 in)|
SIZE & WEIGHT
|Cart Height:||8.12 cm (3.19 in)|
|Cart Width:||8.03 cm (3.16 in)|
|Cart Length:||17.11 cm (6.73 in)2|
|Cart Weight:||0.77 kg (1.7 lb)3|
|Shipping weight:||6.62 kg (14.6 lb)4|
PROBE HOLDER SPECIFICATIONS
|Arm Style||Width (W)||Length (L)|
|Standard||13 mm (0.513 in) – 57.6 mm (2.266 in)||48.5 mm (1.910 in)|
|Long||13 mm (0.513 in) – 55 mm (2.165 in)||65.3 mm (2.570 in)|