STIX // Magnetic Corrosion Scanner
The STIX – BGG008 is a manual magnetic corrosion scanner with a built in positional encoder and index encoder.
The STIX Scanner is a manual magnetic corrosion scanner with a built in positional encoder and index encoder. It is designed to translate phased array probes and wedges around ferrous piping and vessels for the purpose of corrosion inspection. Its simple and functional design allows for minimal adjustments between scan setups.
Contact us to find out more about the Stix Magnetic Corrosion Scanner or any of our other Phased Array & ToFD equipment, or request a quote online.
- Probe Holders: Adjustable to accommodate multiple probe and wedge combinations.
- Brake system: Locks scanner in required position.
- Magnetic Wheels: Coated with urethane for smooth rolling.
- Encoder: Integrated positional encoder is compatible with all standard instruments.
- Pipe Range: 4” – Flat
- Encoder Resolution: 16.32 counts/mm
- Index Resolution: 40.31 counts/mm
- Probe Holding Capacity: 1 Heavy Duty Vertical Probe Holder
- Inspection Surface: Ferrous materials
- STIX Frame, 75 cm (29.5”) frame bar with ruler
- Heavy Duty Vertical Probe Holder
- 2 Yoke sizes
- Zipper Tube
- Encoder and Index Encoder Cable
- Probe holder spare parts kit
- Irrigation kit
- 3 mm hex tool
- 3/8” wrench
- Rugged carrying case
|Scanner Clearance:||13.1 cm (5.14 in)|