Easy-Laser® E720 Laser Shaft Alignment System
Easy-Laser® E720 is the all-in-one alignment solution for the maintenance technician and millwright. It does not just give you all the functions for shaft alignment, it also gives the opportunity to check the machine base and levelness.
Machine set-up most often starts with the foundation. If the foundation is level and flat you will have fewer problems with the rest of the installation and alignment of the machine. With Easy-Laser® E720 you not only get all the functions and features for the alignment of the machine but also possibilities to perform the following:
- Measure the flatness of the foundation
- Check plane parallelism for several surfaces on large machines
- Measure flatness for a single machine foot support surface
- Align the foundation level and plumb
- Align pipes straight and square
The measuring units included with system E720 uses point laser and PSD technology. This is the reason it can be used in so many more places in your operations than just to align the shafts of rotating machinery.
- 3 year warranty gives assurance
- Easy to learn, easy to use
- Fast service and support
- Ergonomic design
- Low overall costs during the entire lifecycle of the product, for example, servicing, accessories, etc.
- Endurio™ Power management system.
- Expandable with a wide range of accessories. Adapt to your needs, now and in the future.
Contact us to find out more about the Easy-Laser® E720 or any of our other measurement and alignment equipment, or request a quote online.
Type V-fixture for chain, width 18 mm [0.7”].
20–450 mm [0.8”–17.7”]
Magnet bases Holding strength:
Offset brackets Displacement:
32 or 16 mm [1.2” or 0.6”]
120 mm, 60 mm [4.72”, 2.36”] (extendable)
With 4 super magnets
Magnet base with turnable head
Holding strength: 800 N