USM Go+ Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
The state-of-the-art USM Go ultrasonic portable flaw detector is an easy to use, reliable system, perfect for a variety of applications. The small, lightweight unit has been ergonomically designed for comfortable single handed use and is well suited to confined spaces. The rubber moulded casing is built tough to withstand even the toughest work environments.
Even with its compact size, the USM Go ultrasonic has a large, easy to read display that has been designed to help reduce eye strain. The unit comes equipped with an integrated display stand allowing the user to customise the display angle for optimised reading whether the unit is desk or bench mounted.
All controls are conveniently placed within a fingertip’s reach and with the pressure sensitive joystick, navigation couldn’t be smoother. To make operation even easier, the controls can be programed according to a specific user’s preferences. Operation is simple and intuitive so even the novice user can set to work quickly, with minimal training. Even if you do get stuck, the unit provides instructions as you go along so there’s no need to refer to a manual.
Data is transferred via a standard USB connection to allow download to just about any device for storage or later analysis. Reporting is done in jpeg format with a printable summary list option, so there’s no special reading software required.
The unit comes with 2GB memory inbuilt, or can be used with additional SD cards to provide up to 16GB of data storage.
Contact us to find out more about the USM Go Flaw Detection system or any of our other non destructive testing equipment, or request a quote below.
- Single handed operation
- Dustproof, waterproof to IP67
- High resolution 800 x 480 pixel display
- Optimized aspect ratio to ensure highly defined echo separation
- 6 hours battery with off and onboard charging
- Mobility accessories included
- User friendly interface with pressure sensitive joystick
- JPEG reporting
- 8 minutes video recording
- 2GB inbuilt memory or options for 16GB SD card
- AutoGate Threshold for faster, more accurate measurement
- Backwall Echo Attenuator to find miniscule defects
- Wide Pulse Repetition Frequency range to eliminate echoes
- A-scan freeze mode function (for gate A and B)
- Display measurement indicators show both amplitude and distance
- On-board data logger collects and saves thickness measurements
- Optional square wave pulser
- Precise Time of Flight indication in μs.
- TrueDGS compatible