Fluke Thermal Imaging Camera Ti125
A Fluke thermal imaging camera can save you time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures. With the innovative features and functionality in the Fluke Ti125 Thermal Camera and its 160 x 120 resolution, you can perform infrared inspections faster and more efficiently while thoroughly documenting problem areas for additional follow-up.
The Fluke TiR125 Thermal Imagers are handheld, infrared imaging cameras for use in many applications. These applications include equipment troubleshooting, preventive and predictive maintenance, and building diagnostics. The devices are optimized for building inspection and diagnostics applications.
Contact us to find out more about the Fluke Ti125 Thermal Camera or any of our other thermal imaging cameras, or request a quote online.
- IFOV (spatial resolution) 3.39 mRad
- Detector resolution 160×120 (19,200 pixels)
- Field of view 22.5 °H x 31 °V
- Minimum focus distance 15 cm (6 in)
- Focus system IR-OptiFlex™ focus system (focus free and manual focus)
- Wireless connectivity Fluke Connect® app compatible with included wireless SD Card1
- IR-Fusion® technology IR-Fusion® AutoBlend™ mode and Picture-in-Picture
- Display 3.5 inch diagonal (portrait format)
- Design Rugged, lightweight, ergonomic design for one-handed use
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD) ≤ 0.10 °C at 30 °C target temp (100 mK)
- Temperature measurement range -20 °C to +350 °C (-4 °F to +662 °F)
- Built-in digital camera (visible light) 2 megapixel industrial performance
- Frame rate 30 Hz or 9 Hz versions