XL Vu+ VideoProbe
The XL Vu+ VideoProbe is an outstanding general-purpose video borescope, perfect for choice if you’re looking for remote visual inspection rental equipment.
XL Vu+ VideoProbe is a rugged unit, built with high impact-resistant polycarbonate housing to withstand even the toughest environments. Yet, even with this impressive durability, the XL Vu+ is incredibly lightweight and perfect for confined space inspection. The XL Vu+ VideoProbe system employs high-output LEDs and a full-VGA LCD delivering clear and accurate images in still photos or video.
With the XL Vu+ VideoProbe, remote visual inspection is a breeze. Its intuitive controls make it simple for anyone to use. With its compact size, long running battery time and 1GB internal memory, the XL Vu+ VideoProbe offers unparalleled portability.
- Weight: 1.73 kg (3.8 lb)
- Internal Memory: 1GB
- 2 USB 2.0 ports, VGA video out
- Two or four hour high performance lithium battery
- High output LED illumination
- Full VGA LCD
- Full tip optic interchangeability with secure double threads
- Intuitive, easy to use controls
- StereoProbe, ShadowProbe and Comparison defect measurement
- Servo motor All-Way Probe articulation
- Integrated temperature warning
- Sealed casing for dust and water ingress protection to IP55
- MDI software automatically annotates saved images, names files and creates Microsoft Word compatible reports.
- Rugged shipping and storage case included with system