Ultra 3 Ex Rated LED Floodlight
The most lightweight and most connectable ATEX floodlight of the market. One lamp for 24V-48V, for AC and DC, for 2p and 3p systems and the weight being as little as 4 kg. Furthermore, the lamp is waterproof and will float in the water.
Renewed and reliable components
- The same well tested electronics and LEDs as in the Safe-Boy/ Ultra1.
- The same well liked polypropylene housing as with the Ultra2.
- Diffuser not from polycarbonate but from maintenance free hardened glass: never static electricity issues and shockproof.
- Safe light according the latest norms (Intrinsic Safety) to IEC 62471. Intelligent design:
- Durable appearance, no rust or colour change over time due to stainless steel bolts, nuts and other components.
- Environmental friendly and non toxic materials.
- Long product cycle and replaceable components with one cable fits all, therefore a very economic solution as well.
- Easy to transport due to a large grip, also for gloved hands. • Rounded edges, protecting surrounding workplace.
- Stackable and maintenance free.
Dutch Design, Made in Holland. Floodlight definition Floodlight means a large, powerful light.
These are typically used to illuminate a petro or chemical industry site. The Ultra3 is called floodlight because of the extreme brightness and it is capable to lighten the whole area, thanks to the led lights.
Contact us to find out more about the Ultra 3 Ex Rated LED Floodlight Lighting Products or any of our other Lighting Products, or request a quote online.
- Watts 25W
- Lamps LED
- Lumen 4100 | 5000°K
- Composition Throughout antistatique polypropylene
- Dimensions 388 x 319 x 147 mm
- Weight 5kg
- Cable 10m. ATEX certified plug to be agreed upon.
- Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
- Protection index IP 65
- Certificate gas II 2G Ex ib mb IIC T4 Gb
- Certificate dust II 2D Ex ib mb IIIC T135°C Db
- Protective film
- Scaffolding hook
- Support frame
- Leather poach