Ultra 3 Ex Rated LED Floodlight
The most lightweight and most connectable ATEX floodlight of the market. One lamp for 24V-48V, for AC and DC, for 2p and 3p systems and the weight being as little as 4 kg. Furthermore, the lamp is waterproof and will float in the water.
Renewed and reliable components
- The same well tested electronics and LEDs as in the Safe-Boy/ Ultra1.
- The same well liked polypropylene housing as with the Ultra2.
- Diffuser not from polycarbonate but from maintenance free hardened glass: never static electricity issues and shockproof.
- Safe light according the latest norms (Intrinsic Safety) to IEC 62471. Intelligent design:
- Durable appearance, no rust or colour change over time due to stainless steel bolts, nuts and other components.
- Environmental friendly and non toxic materials.
- Long product cycle and replaceable components with one cable fits all, therefore a very economic solution as well.
- Easy to transport due to a large grip, also for gloved hands. • Rounded edges, protecting surrounding workplace.
- Stackable and maintenance free.
Dutch Design, Made in Holland. Floodlight definition Floodlight means a large, powerful light.
These are typically used to illuminate a petro or chemical industry site. The Ultra3 is called floodlight because of the extreme brightness and it is capable to lighten the whole area, thanks to the led lights.
- Watts 25W
- Lamps LED
- Lumen 4100 | 5000°K
- Composition Throughout antistatique polypropylene
- Dimensions 388 x 319 x 147 mm
- Weight 5kg
- Cable 10m. ATEX certified plug to be agreed upon.
- Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
- Protection index IP 65
- Certificate gas II 2G Ex ib mb IIC T4 Gb
- Certificate dust II 2D Ex ib mb IIIC T135°C Db
- Protective film
- Scaffolding hook
- Support frame
- Leather poach