Magnaflux Consumables // SKL-WP2
This bright red penetrant is designed to wash off parts with ease, leaving less background for clearer indications – even on rough surfaces. The quick rinsing reduces water usage in the inspection process for a reliable NDT process with less cost per part.
This colour-contrast penetrant meets all NDT specifics for dye penetrant testing and can be used on a wide variety of metals, including non-ferrous and ferrous. It is normally used on welds, forgings, pressure vessels, castings and general metalwork, and it lends itself to a production environment where many parts are inspected daily.
SKL-WP2 is listed on the QPL SAE AMS 2644 Qualified Product List.
Dependable and convenient to use
- Easy to carry and use in the field with the convenient aerosol cans which are carefully designed for consistent, even coverage and maximum test area coverage
- Use in all conditions without the need for darkness or UV lights
- Quickly and completely covers the entire test surface due to high surface wettingMaximum indication detection
- Produces strong, vibrant indications thanks to the bright, vibrant red colour, especially when used with SKD-S2 solvent-based developerWide application versatility
- Inspect a wide range of components without fear of corrosion or specification non-conformance
- Meets AMS 2644 and is NDT-approved for professional industrial applications
- Reduced processing cost per part due to excellent washability, which is especially useful for large parts and cast components
Easy, water-wash removal
ISO 3452 sensitivity level #2
Can be used with Method A or Method C
Vivid, high-contrast red colour
Superior flaw resolution
Good surface wetting
Optimized capillary action
Works in visible light
Very low toxicity