FLIR E85 Thermal Imaging Camera
The FLIR E85 Thermal Imaging Camera is a mid level level edition of the all new Exx-Series thermal cameras. The E85 has been completely reshaped from previous generations. Bringing to the table top level performance and display technology. It is a perfect fit for a wide variety of applications including locating signs of water damage, leaks, electrical issues, mechanical system failures and more. Featuring interchangeable telephoto lenses (24°, 42°, 14°) that can be set up to auto-calibrate with the camera for quick swapping in the field with little downtime and no need to send to the factory.
Vibrant 4” Optically-Bonded PCAP Touchscreen
A brighter and larger display with auto-rotation helps you clearly see small details even before you look at your report.
Fast & Responsive Interface
A fast and responsive interface allows for ease of use and the improved organization and reporting options makes diagnosing your reports easy.
Expandable and Modular
Not every target is the same size out in the field. The interchangeable lenses (14°, 24°, 42°) will allow you to get the shot you need with the same camera for every situation. From wide angle to telephoto, the lenses offer complete coverage of near and far targets. Each lens can be set up to auto-calibrate with the camera for quick swapping in the field with little downtime and no need to send to the factory.
Contact us to find out more about the FLIR E85 thermal imaging camera or any of our other thermal imaging cameras, or request a quote online.
- IR Camera and Visual Camera Closely Aligned for Optimal MSX Technology Performance
- Quick Start Up – Up to 50% Faster Than Other Comparable Cameras
- Compact Interchangeable Lenses
- Interchangeable Lenses Auto-Calibrate with Camera
- Almost 0 Lag When Wirelessly Transmitting Image
- 384 x 288 (110,592 pixels)
- Object Temperature range:
-20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F)
0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1200°F)
300°C to 1200°C
(572°F to 2192°F)
- 640 x 480 Screen Resolution
- Auto-Calibrating Lenses
- Compass and Integrated GPS Data on Images
- Dragontrail™ Cover Glass on Screen for Increased Screen Durability
- Bright Touch Sensitive Display – 30% Larger and 25% Brighter Than Previous Generation Cameras
- Powertool Style Battery
- Laser for Distance Measurement and Precision Focus
- 1 – Spot Meter
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- IP54 Rating
- On-board Worklight, Microphone and Speaker
- Programmable Buttons
- Includes 8 GB SD Card
- Temperature Range up to 650°C
- Exceptional Noise Performance with Clearer Temperature Differences
- Intuitive Folder Structure for Simple Image Access and Organization
- Read All Notes on an Image by Sliding Up or Down