ERESCO 160 MF4-R X-Ray Generators
The ERESCO 160 MF4-R is designed for radioscopic applications with CR / Film where geometric enlargement is required.
The X-ray tube head features a sturdy metal-ceramic X-ray tube and high voltage generator built into a rugged compact housing. The end-grounded 160 kV/600W X-ray tube is air-cooled and is thermally protected to promote an extended life, while the high voltage generator produces high-stability direct voltage at higher efficiency than standard line frequency equipment.
The X-ray tube and the high voltage generator performance are continuously monitored for operational safety and protection. An on-board real time clock facilitates fully automatic warm-up routines for optimized and time saving tube conditioning.
Contact us to find out more about the ERESCO 160 MF4-R and other radiographic equipment, or request a quote online.
- Rugged construction with proven reliability
- Gas insulated high voltage section reduces size and weight
- End-grounded, Be-window, metal-ceramic X-ray tube
- DC voltage operation
- Modern power electronics provides high stability
- On-board real time clock supports fully automatic warm-up
- Extended operating range from 10 kV to 160 kV enables flexible use
- Large 40° x 60° emergent beam
- Optimized air-flow cooling for efficient heat dissipation
- 100% duty cycle at 30° Celsius (86° F)
- Built-in fail-safe warning lamp
- CE certification according to EMC and Low Voltage Directives
- Water / dust resistant in accordance with protection class IP65
- Produced under ISO 9001 certified quality management system
- The flexible connecting cable is heavy-duty and light weight