EPOCH 6LT Flaw Detector
Portable and easy to use, the EPOCH 6LT flaw detector is an ergonomic, rugged instrument that delivers user comfort and more uptime.
- Weighs just 1.95 pounds (890 g) with a grip-oriented weight distribution for one-handed operation with minimal wrist fatigue
- Rotary knob and simple button design make it easy to use, even when wearing gloves
- Engineered to IP65/67 and drop tested
- Clear, bright screen for readable A-scans in any light
The EPOCH 6LT flaw detector’s workflow is simple and straightforward. Despite the instrument’s small size, it has the features and functions to meet the requirements of nearly any conventional ultrasonic inspection application.
- Offers all the core functionality of the EPOCH 650 flaw detector in a small, portable instrument
- Meets the requirements of EN12668-1:2010
- Optional corrosion software with center-pin transducer ID
- Optional Wireless LAN connectivity
Contact us to find out more about the EPOCH 6LT, or any of our other non destructive testing equipment, or you can request a quote online.
100,000 IDs onboard
Battery Type and Life
Single lithium-ion rechargeable standard; 6 h life
AC Mains: 100 VAC to 120 VAC, 200 VAC to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz
Full VGA (640 × 480 pixels) transflective colour LCD, 60 Hz update rate
117 mm × 89 mm, 146 mm (4.62 in. × 3.49 in., 5.76 in.)
890 g (1.95 lb), including lithium-ion battery
Overall Dimensions (W × H × D)
209 mm x 128 mm x 36 mm, 58 mm at hand grip (8.2 in. x 5 in. x 1.4 in., 2.3 in. at hand grip)