CRxVision Computed Radiography Scanner
CRxVision is the high resolution weld inspection and all-purpose computed radiography scanner from GE. Packed with innovative features to increase throughput, extend plate life and provide excellent image quality, the CRxVision is designed specifically for the inspection of welds. The scanner is developed to cover the stringent ISO 17636-2 Class A and B requirements, as well as ASTM, ASME and EN weld standards. Because of its versatility, it can also be used for many other applications across the NDT industry.
WELD STANDARDS & DICONDE COMPLIANT
- Compliant to ISO 17636-2 Class A and B, ASME, ASTM and EN weld inspection standard
- Extremely wide latitude eliminating the need for multiple gain settings when exposing over a wide range of thicknesses• High Throughput
- Designed for extremely high throughput: 90 plates/hr at 70 microns or 28 plates/hr at 35 microns for a 10 x 40 cm (4.5 x 17”) plate.
- Allows multiple imaging plates to be scanned simultaneously
- Ability to scan any shape or size of imaging plate from 20 to 1500 mm (0.75 to 60”) in length
EXTENDED PLATE LIFE
- Each imaging plate has the ability to return to a flat state after being constantly bent around pipes for the inspection of welds
- Improves productivity by allowing the imaging plates to be easily extracted and reinserted into cassettes
- Simplifies inspection workflow – ability to automatically crop the images by detecting the physical edges of each individual plate when they are processed
- Can be used in ambient light conditions with suitable handling as the light cover protects the plates from light exposure during the scan cycle
- Cover can be removed for work in darkrooms if required
– See more at: https://www.gemeasurement.com/inspection-ndt/radiography-and-computed-tomography/crxvision#sthash.4hGS8n9f.dpuf