Ca-Zoom® PTZ 100 Camera
GE’s Inspection Technologies Ca-Zoom® line of PTZ cameras is ideal for inspecting large areas such as tanks and vessels, pipelines or nuclear power installations while avoiding manned access. Rugged and durable Ca-Zoom PTZ cameras put image management in the palm of your hand with interchangeable camera heads in three different diameters, advanced camera setup, high-powered lighting, integrated image capture and full motion video recording ,up to 36X optical and 12x digital zoom, on-board file manager, annotation and comparison measurement.
Ca-Zoom PTZ 100
Incorporates a 10x optical with a 4 x digital for a 40x total zoom capability. Additionally, the Ca-Zoom PTZ 100 camera is equipped with four 5-watt LED lights offered with wide and narrow beam spreads.
PTZ Camera Control Unit 6.2
Portable, case-mounted, or rack-mounted camera controller allows still image or full-motion video capture. The controller runs a real-time, multitasking software operating system which supports file storage on internal memory and CompactFlash removable storage media. Includes connectors for camera, two handheld controllers, video input/output and keyboard for text generation. Comparison measurement, PC remote control and re-measurement software are also available.
- Search and rescue operations
- Tank and vessel Inspections
- Nucular applications
- Pre start-up inspections
- Confined space entry (CSE) Elimination
Case Studies and Technical Solutions
- Camera Module 10x Optical (4x digital) Zoom Camera Module
- High-Performance Lighting Spot or flood illumination available. Turbo lamp mode: 11 W total
- Tilt Capability Mechanical: 340˚ total (+/-170˚) Optical wide-angle: 256˚ total (+/-128˚) Optical tele-zoom: 280˚ total (+/-140˚)
- Slip-Clutch Mechanism Prevents internal damage to pan and tilt components
- Pan Capability 354˚ total (+ / – 177˚)
- Unitized Connectors Heavy-duty underwater connector with steel keyway for safe alignment
- Pressurized Purge Valve Check pressure integrity
- Lightweight Anodized aluminum housing