Why You Need An Easy Laser
In today’s highly competitive industrial environment, organisations need to take every step possible to reduce their operating costs, improve their margins and efficiencies and enhance their performance. And if your business operates any piece of equipment that has a rotating shaft such as a pump or a motor, then you should find out more about how an Easy Laser alignment solution can save you time and money, improve your competitiveness and boost your bottom-line.
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why your business needs an Easy Laser.
For a start, mechanical failure can lead to production losses, downtime and costly stoppages. However, what many people don’t know is that as much as half of all machine breakdowns are caused by misalignment of the shafts of the rotating equipment. It’s clearly vital therefore, that operators recognise the signs that the equipment tolerances are misaligned (which could include premature failure of bearings and seals, excessive oil discharge at unusually high temperatures, excessive vibrations, rubber powder inside the coupling, to name a few) – but better still, that misalignment is prevented from occurring in the first place.
The quickest, easiest and most reliable way to ensure equipment is aligned to the prescribed tolerances is with a highly accurate and cost-effective Easy Laser. It’s not surprising that Easy Laser is a world leader in precision laser alignment equipment as it provides a host of cost-saving and performance-enhancing benefits for industrial operations, both large and small.
Your business needs an Easy Laser for the following reasons:
- It will prevent unnecessary stress, wear and tear on bearings, seals, couplings etc
- It will significantly reduce the cost of replacement of component parts
- Maintenance costs will be reduced
- It will reduce costly downtime and production losses
- It will save on power costs, as a correctly aligned machine will consume less energy
- It enables your equipment to operate at maximum efficiency
- It will save on expensive equipment repair costs
- It will be kinder to the environment (lower energy usage, less need to replace components, less oil waste etc)
- It will produce consistently accurate results
- Data can be recorded easily and simply, with a wireless interface enabling seamless performance
- The Easy Laser is easy-to-use and doesn’t require any specialised operator training
- Its rugged construction means it can be used in the harshest of environments
Regular, routine equipment inspection is essential in order to prevent problems from occurring in the first place, saving time and money over the long run. And when it comes to ensuring that misalignment doesn’t happen, an investment in an Easy Laser system is a smart move. It will easily pay for itself in reduced costs for replacement parts, less downtime and lower energy costs – and will make your operation more efficient and more productive.
There are a number of Easy Laser alignment solutions covering three main areas, namely geometric measurement technology, belt alignment and shaft alignment, but like any high performance equipment, you should always purchase or rent it from a reputable supplier with a reputation for quality service and technical support.
Nexxis is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of laser alignment solutions and are a preferred partner to organisations across a wide variety of industries, including oil and gas, subsea, energy, aviation, utility services, asset maintenance, mining and defence. If you want to learn more about why your business needs an Easy Laser, contact us today.